- Stunning 4K Enhancement – Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers an astonishing picture quality
- Upscale 1080P content – Epson’s revolutionary 4K Enhancement technology makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you’ll see every incredible detail
- Dual Laser Light Source – The dual laser diode illumination system — one for red and green, the other for blue — ensures balanced, high-quality images
- Absolute Black – Experience incredible, unprecedented black levels — with zero lumens during Absolute Black scenes
- Lens Memory – The EH-LS10000 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 1,500 Lumens colour brightness and 1,500 Lumens white brightness
- 3LCD Reflective Technology – Light reflection reduces and corrects the variation of polarization, delivering rich, deep blacks
- A True Cinematic Experience – Innovations, including Epson’s unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment
- Powered Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±90% on the vertical axis and up to ±40% on the horizontal axis
- Efficient Cooling System – With noise levels as low as 19 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included
Stunning 4K Enhancement
Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality. Now every subtle intricacy is captured — even your most-loved films will offer something new. Plus, Epson’s Detail Enhancement Technology refines surface details for true-to-life images that pop off the screen. Users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement for optimal viewing. This isn’t just a new way to watch movies — it’s the best way.
TK Epson’s revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels for twice the vertical and horizontal resolution. Enjoy unbelievable sharpness and clarity, even closer to the screen. 4K Enhancement delivers immersive images.
The dual laser diode illumination system — one for red and green, the other for blue — ensures balanced, high-quality images.
Dual Laser Light Source
Considering the advantages offered by a laser system, Epson’s decision to use a laser light source for the LS10000 was an obvious choice. The laser light engine’s long, 30,000-hour lifespan provides virtually worry-free operation. And, there’s no waiting for the projector to warm up or cool down — the projector reaches maximum brightness and turns off almost immediately. Plus, high-speed contrast control ensures both bright and dark scenes look their best.
Wide Colour Gamut
Enjoy brilliant, color-rich performance. The full sRGB colour gamut is visible even in the brightest mode. And, the DCI color gamut — the digital cinema standard — is also achievable.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high white colour brightness and white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP Home Entertainment Projectors. Based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
3LCD Reflective Technology
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
A True Cinematic Experience
Innovations, including Epson’s unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment.
Super Resolution with Detail Enhancement
Super-resolution defines edges for standard and HD content, while Detail enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
Powered Lens Shift
In addition to added reliability and amazing colour performance, Epson’s advanced projection technology enables a wide range of lens shift capabilities for outstanding installation flexibility. The EH-LS10000 has an incredible range of up to ±90 percent on the vertical axis and up to ±40 percent on the horizontal axis. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
Efficient Cooling System
When it comes to home cinema, you want to focus on what’s in front of you — and nothing else. That’s the idea behind the innovative, efficient cooling system of the EH-LS10000. With noise levels as low as 19 dB, this is among the quietest projectors in the industry. It’s time to enjoy engaging cinema without distraction — all the better for those moments when the picture takes your breath away.
Bright 3D Drive Technology for 3D Cinematic Adventures
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the EH-LS10000 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson’s drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, to spectacular 3D. Or, watch the big game in exciting 3D. The EH-LS10000 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. There are no special discs required. And, the possibilities are endless.
Two Rechargeable RF 3D Glasses Included
Enjoy 3D adventures from any seat in the house. Line of sight is not required with the included RF 3D glasses. Rechargeable for up to 40 hours of battery life, these innovative glasses have a 3-minute quick-charge feature for up to 3 hours of battery life.