7 x 180W Full 4K Ultra HD Network A/V Receiver with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Full Video Processing
Key Features & Benefits
|• 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 180W per channel: Enough power to fill even larger rooms with unique Denon sound
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs (1x Monitor, 1x Zone2): Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel
• Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling: Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update): Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Network Audio Streaming: Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support: High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and SUB EQ HT: Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control: Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
• Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App: Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
Advanced Quad-Core 32-bit DSP Processor
Powered by an advanced quad-core 32-bit DSP processor, the AVR-X3300W easily handles multi-thread processing tasks, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding, Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction, bass management and DSP surround simulation. The processor has huge computing power: its four 300-MHz DSP cores can process over a billion operations per second.
High Resolution Audio
Discover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio tracks with the AVR-X3300W’s ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz lossless files (AIFF, FLAC and WAV; ALAC/Apple Lossless to 24-bit/96kHz), as well as DSD 2.8MHz (the audiophile format of SACD) and now 5.6MHz tracks, too. Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or from network sources – the AVR-X3300W will also play lossy file types such as MP3.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
Audyssey Room Correction
Equipped with the full Audyssey Platinum suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the AVR-X3300W features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. Using the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response at the main listening position, with audible peaks and dips. The AVR-X3300W provides for two subwoofers: positioned in different locations, they will even out the low frequencies, for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area. It also provides Audyssey Sub EQ HT to give individual tailoring of each subwoofer via digital signal processing.
Multi-Source / Multi-Room
With the AVR-X3300W it’s possible to enjoy 5.1-channel surround in one room, while another ‘zone’ plays another source – such as CD or streaming audio. You can simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs allowing full 5 channel surround sound in the main room with stereo in the second. Or, connect a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs and enjoy 7ch in the main room. And it is even possible to connect the 2nd zone via HDMI, using the AVR-X3300W’s HDMI Zone2 output.