Recently install for Singleton Council in the Committee Room. This is a complete overhaul of the AV conference system.
Equipment used for this project
- Elan Automation including a 8 inch table mounted touch screen
- Australian Monitor PA audio amplifier
- Blustream HDMI switching and HDBaseT
- Pro AV HDMI switch
- Epson projector
- Screen Goo projector screen paint
- Vera Edge for lighting control
- Ubiquiti 16 port network switch
- Polycom conference
- On the table is three HDMI ports and three data ports
This system has the ability to switch up to 8 HDMI sources, audio from any source can be sent through the ceiling speakers and video projected onto the projector screen. All HDMI switching between sources is controlled through the Elan touchscreen including the volume control. The Elan automation system also controls all the lights in the room with basic automation setup to automatically turn light on and off depending on what function is selected on the touchscreen.
Links to site of some of the equipment that was derived from